Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adventure / Road Ride - South Gippy 29th/30th Dec

Adventure / Road Ride - South Gippy 29th/30th Dec 31 Dec 2018 10:10 #28638

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Good day out on the bikes, thanks for putting it on Scotty I had fun.
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventure / Road Ride - South Gippy 29th/30th Dec 31 Dec 2018 20:15 #28640

• Scott200
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Hey Willbar , happy to hear you enjoyed it as I did too . Also thanks for your tail man duties , much appreciated !! 
Thanks also to Lynton for leading the road ride which didn’t go quite to plan ( bloody Mother Nature ) but hope you guys had a good day also
I am really keen to put on another one soon but I will do some more research on road selection and endeavour to make it work better second time around . Finally thanks to all who attended , my lasting memories of this ride will be the laughs at the start and new friendships made . Regards Scott 

Adventure / Road Ride - South Gippy 29th/30th Dec 01 Jan 2019 20:25 #28650

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Thanks Scott had a Ball, love getting Slideways on the Twin.
Ended up doing 638K's  Home to Home.

Adventure / Road Ride - South Gippy 29th/30th Dec 01 Jan 2019 21:23 #28651

• Scott200
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
No worries Pete , glad you had fun mate , I enjoyed watching your sideways action in my mirrors . The riding conditions we dealt with would have been a little different to what you had a couple.of days earlier . See you soon . 

Adventure / Road Ride - South Gippy 29th/30th Dec 04 Jan 2019 17:23 #28658

• lefty
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
Thanks for organizing that great day Scott, it started off a little ugly as I got pis5ed on traveling through Crimebourne. Borrowed my son's MT09 and pressed on through the tropical downpour thinking WTF. Arriving at the RV point revealed a few familiar faces and lots of bikes. As you know we waited until the second band of torrential downpour cleared and then we were given the safety briefing then hit the frog and toad. 5 road bikes parted ways with the others and headed to the black twisties. 
We made our way up through Loch, Poowong South, Poowong, Poowong North, Poowong East and Poowong West. You get my drift, sound abit like Peeair. Any how's we traveled some great roads and checked out some great scenery then made our way to Warrigul for a late lunch.
Didn't exactly work to plan (collective lunch) but we five had a great day. Some went back to Lynton's place for a nudie spa and herbal tea, I didnt. I retraced most of the days twisties to end up with @350k's on the clock.
Thanks again Scott and to all those who came along.

Regards,

Lefty.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds