TOPIC: WANTED

WANTED 04 Aug 2014 21:45 #4064

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
DarrenD wrote:
Peter R wrote:
DarrenD wrote:
I am after a 1983 to 1985 IT250.  Anyone out there got one they want to sell or know of someone selling please let me know.  I am not fussed about condition.

Thanks.  

Darren
0409 544 133

No you don't need a 250 you need a 490 Small Bore       ,

Hi Peter

Thanks for your useless input once again.  

I was actually speaking to a guy today that someone here put me on to.  He has/had 17 IT's and is selling them all.  He has a 250 in showroom condition and another rider.  He also has a 425 partly restored.  Only made for one year and not a lot of interchangeable parts from other models.  Anyone know anything about the 425's???????

Thanks

Hi Darren
Thanks for letting me Know that I am Suppling Useless information to you.
I was speaking to a Fellow AMTRA member Tonight, and he thinks the IT's steer like a Boat !!!
So if you need any More Useless Information, Please Give me a Call on 1800 I don't Give _ F_+K !!!! :):D:sick:
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2014 21:46 by Peter R.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WANTED 05 Aug 2014 07:06 #4067

• DarrenD
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Peter R wrote:
DarrenD wrote:
Peter R wrote:
DarrenD wrote:
I am after a 1983 to 1985 IT250.  Anyone out there got one they want to sell or know of someone selling please let me know.  I am not fussed about condition.

Thanks.  

Darren
0409 544 133

No you don't need a 250 you need a 490 Small Bore       ,

Hi Peter

Thanks for your useless input once again.  

I was actually speaking to a guy today that someone here put me on to.  He has/had 17 IT's and is selling them all.  He has a 250 in showroom condition and another rider.  He also has a 425 partly restored.  Only made for one year and not a lot of interchangeable parts from other models.  Anyone know anything about the 425's???????

Thanks

Hi Darren
Thanks for letting me Know that I am Suppling Useless information to you.
I was speaking to a Fellow AMTRA member Tonight, and he thinks the IT's steer like a Boat !!!
So if you need any More Useless Information, Please Give me a Call on 1800 I don't Give _ F_+K !!!! :):D:sick:

Hi Peter

I don't want to steal Nathan's idea from another post, but can you please use spell check on your posts. You may also want to freshen up your knowledge on the use of capital letters. 

As as to your advice on the steering of the IT's. We are talking 35-40 year old bikes that don't steer, don't stop, don't have suspension, weigh a ton and are pretty much pigs to ride.  Isn't that part of the fun.??  I tried calling the number you provided and decided that you do give a f&$k otherwise you wouldn't have replied to my post.  
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds