Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Harrow Vinduro

Harrow Vinduro 25 Jun 2014 13:31 #3310

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
The Harrow Vinduro is scheduled for the weekend of 26th and 27th July

This is not an AMTRA event, open to all lovers of pre-'85 Vinduro bikes.

ENTRY FORM ATTACHED FOR DOWNLOAD

Catch up with the 'trash talk''here:
forum.ozvmx.com/index.php?topic=34965.0 
Attachments:
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2014 10:46 by Serge C. Reason: Entry Form added
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Harrow Vinduro 26 Jun 2014 12:32 #3318

• flipper
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
I've just confirmed that I have the weekend off from work to do this, and the TT is in prime condition - Bring it on!!!

Harrow Vinduro 26 Jun 2014 12:45 #3319

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
flipper wrote:
I've just confirmed that I have the weekend off from work to do this, and the TT is in prime condition - Bring it on!!!

Good to hear, Pete.

Harrow Vinduro 26 Jun 2014 15:28 #3321

• Peter R
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
Just Fired up the BIG BORE XR200 83  " I'm in Like Flynn"

Harrow Vinduro 26 Jun 2014 17:36 #3324

• Tony H
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
The big TT will get it's first vinduro run at Harrow. Hopefully the weather will be kinder this year.

Harrow Vinduro 26 Jun 2014 18:09 #3327

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
Good stuff, Tony.

Harrow Vinduro 27 Jun 2014 09:20 #3335

• DarrenD
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
DNS will definitely probably maybe be there.

Harrow Vinduro 27 Jun 2014 10:18 #3336

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
DarrenD wrote:
DNS will definitely probably maybe be there.

I may (or may not) get excited!  :D

Harrow Vinduro 01 Jul 2014 10:42 #3422

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
Just in from VERi central:

ENTRY FEES EXPLAINED: 
$60 for VERi members with a road licence and a CPS (Red Plate) registered bike.
$70 for non VERi members (includes weekend membership).
$50 for Unregistered Vehicle Permit if bike is not registered. The attached UVP form must be submitted by July 11 for bulk billing to VicRoads. UVP bikes must have working headlight, taillight, stoplight, horn and mirror). 
$30 for pre booked 3 course meal available at Harrow Memorial Hall, Saturday night.
$20 additional fee for late entry or entry at the event (for licensed riders with registered bikes only).

EVENT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Closing date for posted entries is seven days before the event (18/7/14). Only entries posted to the address below on paper accepted. No email entries please.
UVPs are due by July 11.
Event contact: Drakie will be at the Hermitage Hotel Friday at night: 03 5588 1209 or 0422 299 003; note, there is only Optus mobile reception.
Early entries will get early start numbers and teams of 3 riders will start on the same minute. Please note that starting order preference will be given to VERi members where possible/practical.
Teams please enter together; we will not hold positions unless all are paid for. The oval riding number stickers will be issued at the event with helmet numbers.
We’ll try to get confirmed start numbers and times, published prior to the event on www.verivinduro.com.au contact Secretary on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
Your start number and minute will be issued on the day in the form of a sticker similar to the 2013 Harrow one but with the sponsors logos on it. Time Cards will be handed out at the start. Please make sure you have a waterproof place to keep your card. Route Check tags will be issued for each bike. Riders will have their start and finish times recorded and will hand in RC tags & TCs to certify laps completed.
Scrutineering and sign in on the Saturday morning at the Parc Ferme will involve licence check and rego check, mirror, silencer, horn and log book filled in. Bikes will be impounded until the start at 12 noon. Quiet bikes only please as we ride through the town.
Club Permit Scheme (Red Plate), UVP or full Rego bikes only.
Recreational Rego bikes: VicRoads appeal to be resolved soon. Watch the VERi website- Breaking News.
Road licenced riders only.
Day 1(Saturday) Start time: Riders briefing at 11.30am, riders away at 12pm. Cold start test from the Parc Ferme. One lap of the course. Course length 90km, with a refuel. Bikes will be impounded overnight in the Parc Ferme. Impound closes 5pm. Bike substitutions must be recorded at the office.
Day 2 (Sunday) Start time: Riders briefing at 8.30am, riders away at 9am. Cold start test from the Parc Ferme. Two laps of the course. Course closed at 2pm.Fuel dump: situated on the main Harrow-Casterton Road. The fuel truck leaves at 11am Saturday and 8am Sunday. Fuel may be left at the start also.
Awards:Bronze medals awarded for one complete lap of the course, silver for two and gold for three.
The Barossa Photography Team Trophy will be awarded to the team who all complete at least one lap, with the most beneficial plan for world peace and exemplarily conduct throughout the event.
The O v O Trophy will be awarded to the loose band of reprobates from the top 20 finishers of each ‘divide’ and provide endless bragging rights until Harrow 2015. Medals can be collected at the finish and trophies will be announced at the Parc Ferme at 3pm. If raining, at the Hall.
VERi AGM: will be at 5.30pm Saturday in the hall before the dinner. All are welcome to attend but current financial members only can vote or nominate for a position on the committee.
Riders must notify Parc Ferme/office officials if you wish to ride a lap on someone else’s bike. Fuel and tools can be kept at your camp.
Entrants must be 18 or over and hold a current road licence.
No underage riding on the property allowed due to permit and insurance restrictions.
Riding gear must be to MA Competition standards.
Red Cross will be providing mobile medical.
Camping at Harrow? Powered site $12, others $8 per day/night. Reserve staff will collect the dues. Proceeds go to the J Mullagh Reserve Comm.
Riders must notify checkpoint officials if you wish to ride a lap on someone else’s bike. VERi Club Member yet? Sign up at the Parc Ferme at the event. Yearly membership through to 30 June 2015 is $50. Family memberships are $65.

Harrow Vinduro 01 Jul 2014 12:30 #3423

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter R
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds