Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 20 Nov 2014 10:40 #6207

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
There is currently nowhere else to post a thread for 'non-members rides', so this seems the most appropriate place.

Maybe we can set-up a 'rides' section for rides open to all.  The public forum is where I've been starting threads for the Vinduros.
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister
The administrator has disabled public write access.

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 20 Nov 2014 13:29 #6211

• nathanstott
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Fairy Nuff

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 21 Nov 2014 20:48 #6239

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Willbar wrote:
Saturday the 22/11/14 there will be a Mystery clubman ride and the reason it will be a Mystery is the ride will kick off somewhere in a 15min vicinity of Erica dependant on the weather on the day. If its 22 degrees and below it will be a lot of tight unused trails with fuel for at least 120klm but if its above 22 and below 32 degrees it will be high country ridding and will need at least fuel for 170 klm so if you put your name down you need to be prepaired for either. Will need a well preped bike which is reliable, need to carry fuel and lunch on the trails. Meeting will be at 8.15am for a 8.45 am take off and back to the cars around 4.30pm. There will be no pull out points as it will be a ride out and then ride back in so come prepaired for a full day. When you reply you need to send me your contact number for update details as they come to hand. Terrain / Clay, Rocks, Hills big or small, steep or not so steep, long and short, sand , dust , mud, creeks, rivers, who knows who cares we are going for a ride. Lots of laughs and shit stirring so if you not in the mood stay home.
1. Will Munro
2. Gary Clarke
3. Dennis the Menace
4. Zeb Colic / Cancelled
5. Chris De
6. Matthew De
7. James
8. Pommy Mat
9. Bill Moan / Cancelled
c everyone in the morning and don't forget your fuel, drinks and lunch
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds