Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 05 Nov 2014 19:23 #5942

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Saturday the 22/11/14 there will be a Mystery clubman ride and the reason it will be a Mystery is the ride will kick off somewhere in a 15min vicinity of Erica dependant on the weather on the day. If its 22 degrees and below it will be a lot of tight unused trails with fuel for at least 120klm but if its above 22 and below 32 degrees it will be high country ridding and will need at least fuel for 170 klm so if you put your name down you need to be prepaired for either. Will need a well preped bike which is reliable, need to carry fuel and lunch on the trails. Meeting will be at 8.15am for a 8.45 am take off and back to the cars around 4.30pm. There will be no pull out points as it will be a ride out and then ride back in so come prepaired for a full day. When you reply you need to send me your contact number for update details as they come to hand. Terrain / Clay, Rocks, Hills big or small, steep or not so steep, long and short, sand , dust , mud, creeks, rivers, who knows who cares we are going for a ride. Lots of laughs and shit stirring so if you not in the mood stay home.
1. Will Munro
2. Gary Clarke
3. Dennis the Menace
4. Zeb Colic / Cancelled
5. Chris De
6. Matthew De
7. James
8. Pommy Mat
9. Bill Moan / Cancelled
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2014 20:48 by Willbar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 12 Nov 2014 17:26 #6068

• jhaylock
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Willbar,
Sounds fantastic, myself and brother matthew would love to come on the ride.
Both bikes and riders are well prepared and ready for a great day!!
Cheers,
Chris De Propertis
0407 821 853

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 12 Nov 2014 18:32 #6076

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
jhaylock wrote:
Hi Willbar,
Sounds fantastic, myself and brother matthew would love to come on the ride.
Both bikes and riders are well prepared and ready for a great day!!
Cheers,
Chris De Propertis
0407 821 853
No probs Chris
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 15 Nov 2014 13:54 #6130

• menace
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I LUV ROOST
  • Thank you received: 2
Sozz Willbar, cant go. have to go to a party that night and wont be back in time

spewin!:angry:

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 19 Nov 2014 12:49 #6187

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok temp dictates high country type ride with 29 degree temp. So meeting at stockyard pub carpark at 8.15 need fuel for 170klm and lunch on the trails.

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 19 Nov 2014 13:15 #6188

• Zeb Colic
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Willbar wrote:
Ok temp dictates high country type ride with 29 degree temp. So meeting at stockyard pub carpark at 8.15 need fuel for 170klm and lunch on the trails.

looks like all two bangers Will you have enough fuel in that tank of yours for all of us  . ?

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 19 Nov 2014 15:03 #6191

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Zeb Colic wrote:
Willbar wrote:

looks like all two bangers Will you have enough fuel in that tank of yours for all of us  . ?
ill have enough for me so you need to carry 5 litres and stay off the pipe Zebby

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 19 Nov 2014 19:12 #6196

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
Ok weather depicts we will be going high country, you will need to have 17 litres of fuel with you as no fuel available along the way, lunch on the trails, lots of fluids for your body, meeting at the stockyard pub car park in old depot rd raw son saturday at 8.15am start for 8.45 on the bikes and back before dark hopefully. any questions post up or PM me. We may end up a long way from civilisation so make sure your bike is in good condition and ultra heavy duty tubes recommended, as it will be rocky, and please remember your 17 litres of fuel, plus your spare tube and plug ETC, as there will be water crossing.  If you have a UHF radio I encourage you to bring it along, as it will be very hot, so I would recommend doing a brake fluid change with a fluid suitable for your bike like motul 600 brake fluid if it suits your bike. " A Very High Boiling Point" around 310c or 594f, trust me normal dot 4 brake fluid will just not cut it in these possible conditions :) and if you are a throttle jockey maybe make it 27 litres of fuel, cause if you run out before 170klm Ill be pissed at you, and a lot of shit stirring will take place, and possible recovery rights to your bike may take place.  Anyway all jokes aside, please come well prepared. 

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 19 Nov 2014 20:35 #6199

• nathanstott
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Why is a ride posted in the public forum?

clubman Erica Mystery Ride 22/11/14 20 Nov 2014 10:20 #6205

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
nathanstott wrote:
Why is a ride posted in the public forum?
basically Nathan a non member is welcome to attend if they are capable of this sort of rides. Im happy for folks to come along to see what AMTRA is all about, I did not feel the need to make this one exclusive to members only. If my thinking is incorrect can a moderator please advise me what I should be doing ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds