Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 +

Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 + 26 Oct 2014 17:15 #5796

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
10 of us met at 8 and by 8.30 we where on our way. Sorry can not tell you track names as some low life has pinched most of the name signs. But we found the make shift bridge Al M has told me about e few times so we did cross it today. We ended right up near Tanjil Ben so by lunch we had done around 70 odd klms, tracks where awesome, group was awesome, yes we had a nice big river crossing, we had sand rocks clay mud and hills. We had to look at the map a few times but we arrived back at the cars just before 3pm with 153klm under our wheels and only 1 bike needing a fuel top up, as he must have spent to much time on the band. Laugh of the day was Pommy Mat coming of his bike as he was exiting a bog hole and the rear wheel passed the front wheel spitting him off with the biggest wtf was that, he he he.
Please everyone who attended feel free to share you perspective of the day. 
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 + 26 Oct 2014 18:29 #5798

• Stevodrztractor
Just like to say today was my 3rd ride with amtra since I joined and I'm overwhelmed with the way it all works.  Everyone I've met so far has been friendly,  patient and helpful.  Great club great people looking forward to future rides and I like the tracks we rode today apart from coming off great day

Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 + 27 Oct 2014 15:57 #5817

• markjudkins
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Thanks for yesterday Will. We all enjoyed ourselves. Nice to explore a new area. Perfect weather, no big dramas, which is always good.  
Once I got home I washed my bike (TE449), I started it up as usual to dry it off. It ran for about 30 seconds and then ran out of fuel.
Took me a while to realise that was the issue. Changed the plug, tried manually drying electrical connections before I thought, lets put some fuel in and see what that does. Bang it started straight up.  Timed it to perfection.
Thanks also to Bill for doing tail man duties all day and all the other guys for a great day.

Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 + 28 Oct 2014 15:53 #5842

• Btoan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I had a great day Will, lots of laughs and the tailman duties where very simple with there only being a few offs and a couple of problems on one hill climb, The only thing that sucked was being last I chewed dust for most of the day.....<BG>

I was a bit pissed that I missed Pomo Matt sitting on his arse in a mud puddle.....LOL

Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 + 28 Oct 2014 19:00 #5853

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Btoan wrote:
I had a great day Will, lots of laughs and the tailman duties where very simple with there only being a few offs and a couple of problems on one hill climb, The only thing that sucked was being last I chewed dust for most of the day.....<BG>

I was a bit pissed that I missed Pomo Matt sitting on his arse in a mud puddle.....LOL
I tell you what, he was trying to get of the ground up so quick, he thought he was going to get away with it :)
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 + 31 Oct 2014 15:37 #5893

• Btoan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
He can't move that quick these days as he is way to fat.......;);)

Tanjil 26/10/14 Level 2 + 03 Nov 2014 07:35 #5908

• broco5
  • Fresh Boarder
All this foul language... I should report you all. I made up for it this weekend Billy boy I had to hand out two walking sticks of shame to my fellow riders lol..... I think a little more practice and my bars won't touch the floor ever again...
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds