Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Marysville Ride

Marysville Ride 12 Mar 2018 19:48 #25158

• Stuart
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Sundays forecast was downgraded from 34 to 27so things looked promising.  Mark went through how the corner man system works & we were off. As it tuned out the corner man system was almost made redundant as all we had to do was follow the dust plume. The pace was steady as  everyone spread out to try & find some fresh air.
We headed over to the Acheron side to play then up to Dom Dom saddle before heading over the road to find some challenges.
It was starting to warm up by late  morning but we pressed on as everyone seemed to be happy. By early afternoon we were making our way back to the cars via the triangle. 110 km done & dusted. 
Thanks Mark for hosting the ride &  showing us some new tracks, a great ride as always but the biggest thanks must go to Paul who spent the entire day doing tailman duties eating the dust from the entire group.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marysville Ride 12 Mar 2018 20:21 #25159

• Jason375
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Had another good day, Thanks again Mark for leading and Paul for tailing, a great group of fellas again, as Stew said very dusty for all, the air filter was the dirtiest I've ever seen, I ingested so much dust I skipped dinner last night.
"I'D RATHER BE RIDING"

Marysville Ride 13 Mar 2018 11:34 #25162

• KennyB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Thanks Mark for putting on another great Marysville ride, had an awesome day.
Thanks also to Paul for being the dust eater all day.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds