Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Cobaw. Sunday ride.

Cobaw. Sunday ride. 21 Nov 2017 08:28 #23471

• colinl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
First of. Thanks matt for holding this ride. 2nd. Sorry for the lack of names. Had a great day out on the bike. Haven't been on the bike for quite some time. So a low level ride fit the bill.  I did think that level 1/2 out at cobaw was a big ask. Dusted and de cob webbed the crf and of i go.  Matt put on a great ride with a mix of everything i like. The group was a very even bunch of guys with very little waiting time on corners. With no dust.After lunch saw me pulling the pin after the first  hill .i had some heating issues .turned out a bad radiator hose clamp.  Thanks. everyone for a great day. Thanks betta 300 for tail duties.  Next cobaw ride matt im in..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cobaw. Sunday ride. 21 Nov 2017 18:45 #23482

• calvin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks  Matt
I Enjoy Cobaw every time I ride there, always a good mix of terrain and challenging .
Myself and Cullen were keen to go and warmed up when Colin Matt, andrew,Paul,ben,Paul & Joe  rolled up .
On The bikes with some easy warm up fire trails to the north end,every one enjoying this.

Some Tracks on the west side have been dozed sinces I was last here with the hill of Mollys Lane giving andrew some grief .
some nice loam through the centre section of Cobaw along with a  challenging hill, topped of the morning back to the cars for early lunch.
A few guys opting out the rest went on to rocky down hill's, logs more loam with tied arms ( with some Geo sampling ) all my sample are going to BHP for a return##% )
Thanks Colin for your Report
 A great Ride Will be back   Hope I have not forgotten anyone 

Calvin

Cobaw. Sunday ride. 23 Nov 2017 19:05 #23538

• Joe Bool
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks so much Matt you run a relaxed, fun and organised ride. First time at Cobaw.......woweee will be going back again! 

Great group of dudes thanks for making it a sweet day. 
Really nice to get the Yz back out in the game, it is such an awesome bike (thanks Pete!) it sounds zingy but it's actually got beautiful low end torque too. A good ride helped me find I a few rattles and small things that need attending. But the real let down was my lack of ride fitness. It's funny I play basketball and do a few other things in between drinking beers but a ride really lets you know that you just need to ride more!

cheers, looking forward to the next one :)
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds