Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Daylesford 2/4/16

Daylesford 2/4/16 04 Apr 2016 07:28 #15460

• Al
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
As always a great day, and a big thanks to JT and family for the use of the block.
Quite a few new faces, didnt get to talk to most as busy with a few new members and kids. I had a blast, Coop was stuffed and little Thomo slept all the way home. I even managed to show the kids the how nots for getting out of the slate mine, with a cool back flip :-P
Was a while since i've been asked questions and help put bike together, before even gearing up in the morning. Hope the info helped?
Till next month, Al
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John T

Daylesford 2/4/16 04 Apr 2016 20:40 #15473

• John T
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Brumm Brumm
  • Thank you received: 42
My day started out quite busy as had 2 new kids tiring out bike for the first time  2  bikes ( thanks Darren L for the lend of the DS ) helmets, gear, and showing the basics of riding all in a couple of hours
then quick change and on to the bike for some loops
next minute it was 2pm  couple more loops 4  or 5pm
Great weather could do with some rain so if anyone could bring some next time would be greatly appreciated
had 34 for the day so good day great weather.
 now on to the next one

Daylesford 2/4/16 05 Apr 2016 01:25 #15479

• Darren lynch
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
A big thanks to John T and family, the boys and myself had a ball as always with a few loops out and plenty of time with my youngest Ethan and Al's Coop  learning how to stop going down big hills side ways and droping off a log going down hill at the back of the big track. Can't wait to the next one

Daylesford 2/4/16 05 Apr 2016 08:24 #15481

• KennyB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Another big thanks to John and co for another great day out, can't express the appreciation enough. Tyler and myself had a great day as usual and even ventured out for a look around outside the farm which was nice too. 

Daylesford 2/4/16 05 Apr 2016 16:20 #15484

• Paolilli
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks to John and others for another great day out, myself and the boys had great fun as usual. Can't wait till next month :)
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds