Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 22 Feb 2016 18:28 #14696

• KennyB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
What an awesome day!!
As a newer member, It was great to see just how this club can come together for such a great cause.
Big thumbs up and thankyou to everyone involved on the organisation and running the day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 22 Feb 2016 20:09 #14701

• Tony H
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
A short vid of Nath, JT & Seano 

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 22 Feb 2016 20:11 #14702

• Paul b
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all.

We had an absolutely brilliant day!  Thank you.  It was my comeback ride after approximately two years off the bike and what a great reminder of how fantastic this club is.  Everyone made me feel welcome and comfortable and helped me where I needed it.  Thanks to everyone on the L1/2 ride, it was a great crowd to be a part of.  Wonderful to see so many old friends and to make some new ones.  I am super keen to start getting back on the bike more often now.  Sammy the baby was well looked at home so a good time had by all in our family!! Thanks again everyone - ps, I'm stiffer today than I was yesterday! - Annie

Thanks from me too - particularly ever reliable tailman on the day Pommy Matt who fined me because Annie was riding better than me, being better looking than me, and the bit you didn't notice is that my bike's auto and hers isn't!!!  Thanks to Grandpa and Clive for lending me your bikes for a quick demo ride.  See you all on the next one.  Great cause and glad we could be a part of it.  Until next time, Paul 

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 22 Feb 2016 20:35 #14703

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
I don't want to speak on behalf of my fellow organizers, but as far as I'm concerned I am just so pleased that so many people came to support, but also so many of you had so much fun taboot,  I must admit my ears where still ringing on the way home from all the laughter that seamed to go on all day. Good onya everyone, and once again from the bottom of my heart "Thank you so much".
As far as I'm concerned everyone's kind words of support makes it all worth while :)
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 22 Feb 2016 21:27 #14710

• nathanstott
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Tony H wrote:
A short vid of Nath, JT & Seano 

Nice video Tony! I heard John behind me and  had to close the door so he couldn't get past! Haha! :)
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2016 21:27 by nathanstott.

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 22 Feb 2016 21:57 #14712

• Mat R
  • Administrator
  • AMTRA Treasurer
  • Thank you received: 94
Well done to all that attended, I made it out for lunch but the Katana was struggling on the dirt roads so not taking it out on the tracks.

Special thanks to the organisers and caterers, you know who you are and you did a great job. At least this time I got to finish my meal. :)
The older I get, the slower I was.

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 22 Feb 2016 22:06 #14713

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Mat R wrote:
Well done to all that attended, I made it out for lunch but the Katana was struggling on the dirt roads so not taking it out on the tracks.

Special thanks to the organisers and caterers, you know who you are and you did a great job. At least this time I got to finish my meal. :)
It was really nice to see you and Serge their for lunch Mat, thanks for making the effort to come for a sausage or 3
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 24 Feb 2016 19:42 #14775

• sandra bob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Do they come in pink? - YES THEY DO!!
  • Thank you received: 20
:down:Mat R wrote:

:down: :shock:
Do they come in pink? YES THEY DO!!

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 25 Feb 2016 08:39 #14786

• Mat R
  • Administrator
  • AMTRA Treasurer
  • Thank you received: 94
sandra bob wrote:
:down:Mat R wrote:

:down: :shock:

:-P
The older I get, the slower I was.

Ride For Ted Neerim Sth 20th Feb 2016 03 Mar 2016 07:03 #14969

• KennyB
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Some footage of the level 1/2 morning ride
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds