Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: last minute ride

last minute ride 17 May 2015 16:43 #10249

• sandra bob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Do they come in pink? - YES THEY DO!!
  • Thank you received: 20
An awesome day out at my playground at Mullungdung.
Morning riders were Gary Clark, Zeb Colic, Bob Duckett,  Johnny and me.....a fun loop of 56 ks of hills.....aha hills....overgrown tracks,  open flowy tracks and primo conditions due to recent rain making the usually sandy terrain nice and grippy.
Watching Gaz and Zeb on their I.T's was a real treat and they had a ball.
Afternoon loop consisted of same riders except for Zeb and replaced by Paul Bye......a great afternoon of 57 ks and fantastic open flowy stuff and then to be rewarded with a whole stack of overgrown new tracks we have found recently. ...and a great couple of ks of really good fun whoops.....
The sun shone.....the tracks were grippy, the bikes sang.....and it was a great day....even if once or twice I did hear....."Come on Bob"......but I did have a good day as in my pace is improving and im getting through the tricky stuff quicker and my log hopping has certainly improved.
Thanks Bob Duckett for tail duties and to Johnny for taking over and letting Bob D have a run at times. Thanks Gaz for letting me lead on the whoopy track without fuss....Cheers to you Zeb for always being fun to hang out with.
Thanks guys for a great day.
Luv from Bob :D   
Do they come in pink? YES THEY DO!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

last minute ride 17 May 2015 17:26 #10250

• johnny d
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
C'mon  Bob!   Great day on the bikes,, great company,, great weather,, great tracks...
   This certainly won't be just a "Bob ride",, The new loop is a cracker.. definately something for everyone.
Last Edit: 17 May 2015 18:29 by johnny d. Reason: Because

last minute ride 18 May 2015 15:09 #10264

• Gary Clarke
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Thanks again Bob "Sandy" and Johnny , for another great Woodside ride,  unfortunately I can't  make the next one :( have fun !
Last Edit: 18 May 2015 15:12 by Gary Clarke.

last minute ride 18 May 2015 16:32 #10265

• sandra bob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Do they come in pink? - YES THEY DO!!
  • Thank you received: 20
Gary Clarke wrote:
Thanks again Bob "Sandy" and Johnny , for another great Woodside ride,  unfortunately I can't  make the next one :( have fun !

well...you wanna go calling me Sandy,......maybe just as well you cant make :(..... grr ..... was a top day...thanks for comin out
Do they come in pink? YES THEY DO!!
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds