Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 03 May 2015 20:09 #9952

• Evo
Thanks to John T another kids/family day at Daylesford was enjoyed by all, judging by the by large group who attended and the mild weather conditions.  My grandson Brodie with his usual enthusiasm punted his XR100 around the property and the kids trail ride and talked non stop about it all the way home. and my son Glenn came with me to ride his first amtra event enjoyed himself and will be joining us on future trail rides. Me.....? Any time on two wheels is the best time but riding with amtra friends  just makes the experience that much more enjoyable.
So again thank you to John for his fun and well organised family day.
Wade   
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 03 May 2015 22:04 #9964

• Darren lynch
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Thanks John for another top day out with the kids, its starting to get harder to keep up with the little tackers and watching theme get better and better each time we go out. :)  ow and not having to pick them up each corner helping lol :D

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 04 May 2015 13:14 #9973

• Wiggy
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
A big thanks to John T for the use of his DS 80 to teach my daughter to ride on.  :)

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 04 May 2015 14:03 #9974

• Gary Clarke
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Thanks John T and family for another great day, the kids had a ball riding the big track, the clutch cable on Hunters YZ125 broke after lunch so he finished off the day getting around on the IT250
Cheers, Gary.

Hunter on the IT250J

Last Edit: 04 May 2015 14:50 by Gary Clarke.

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 04 May 2015 17:01 #9975

• John T
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Brumm Brumm
  • Thank you received: 42
Thanks all for attending the May Daylesford ride day
There seemed to be a lot of new faces adults and kids which is a good thing
the new layout  sort of worked a lot better after some bunting was installed to keep the leaner section from being crossed by general riders leaving via the top gate still needs some work  but all in all a great day 36 odd people attended the day weather was good for riding cool with sunny breaks and just a sprinkle of rain in the morning  

Note to all could you please sign the attendance sheet when arriving and non member need to fill out an indemnity form 

if you have photos of the day could you please post them as I
we need to arrange a roving photographer as I keep forgetting to take photos
Thanks
John T

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 04 May 2015 19:21 #9983

• Ausberg
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for a great day, no awesome day as my son would describe it.
John T for obvious reasons.:)
Al for all his help, advice and encouragement with Aidan,  and also having the patience to be tail man. Darren for sharing the duties. Wade for his added assistance with Aidan and anyone else who picked him up and encouraged him on the way,  thanks also.  
Everyone helped and assisted and we both had another memorable time.
The way the kids assist and encourage each other is a credit to AMTRA and its values.
I have a lot of video footage to go through, but may need some advice on what I can share.
I will definitely make this a regular event and try to attend every other month, Aidan gets so much out of it.

Cheers,
Michael & Aidan

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 04 May 2015 19:32 #9984

• Al
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 119
Thanks JT and family for the day as always.
The Mason's had a great time as always.
Was great to see some new faces taking advantage of these days Amtra allows us to run on John's family property, and seems to do a good trade in attracting new members which the club desperately needs. And teaching the next generation of Amtra kids the values that make Amtra the great club it is. Or can be.....

Micheal.
Helpping out Aidan out was a pleasure and rewarding. The other kids helping out is proof the idea of these days work and is dojng its part to produce better class of dirt bike riders.
Hope we do see you both on more days.
Al

Ps. I will take responsibility for non members not signing the indemnity forms as i was under the idea that, as the day was joint Amtra and dirt rider's  event that had been sort clubwise.
Al

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 04 May 2015 20:00 #9986

• Rod
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Thanks John , good day.

Dlylesford Kids/family 2nd May 07 May 2015 21:25 #10127

• Scott200
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Gidday John , Thanks again for another great day . Also adding to the view's of others about the future of the club here goes my 2 cents worth 
 A Daylesford kids day was one of my first rides after re-joining the club to enjoy riding with our kids and from that day a couple of years ago some of you guys ( Seano , Darren & others ) were only too happy to help my kids ( pick em up , encourage them & get them on their way ) and last saturday to see my now 15 yr old son be happy to stop & help the younger ones makes me a proud dad but also a proud club member .
Even for a very ordinary rider like myself that fell off after ( yes after ) jumping a log i had barely hit the ground when Al was checking i was ok & helping get my lazy bike up after a little lay down .
I suppose my point is i think the club is in good shape with members like you guys .

Regards Scotty

Happy to be back riding with Amtra !!! 
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds