Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your ride reports here

TOPIC: Marysville 15th March

Marysville 15th March 15 Mar 2015 20:59 #8900

• LukeDebJ
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Phil for another great Marysville ride with Narby to Buxton included.

Great to see more girls getting out there and to meet some new faces. Thanks to the tailman for sweep duties.

Thanks to the guy on the DRZ who picked up my bike (sorry cannot remember your name)

This ride proved to me again why AMTRA is the club to ride with to have a great days riding for all levels.

Thanks guys and girls

Deb and Luke
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marysville 15th March 16 Mar 2015 20:20 #8953

• Rudi
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks Phil for a great day out .
30 riders turned up the weather was good.
We soon headed in the direction of the pine plantation along cruisy trails at a good flowing pace.
The older vinduro bikes did exceptionally well apart from the KTM125 circa 1980's model struggled a bit to find traction on one of the steeper hills and Peter had to tweek the old R200 Honda which had a gremlin in the carby.
We stopped for lunch and re-fuel.
Thanks to the tailman for the awesome job he did and to everyone that made it a great day.
Every one had well maintained bikes and it was a trouble free day no flats or breakdowns awesome for such a large group.
And i dare say we had heaps of fun with a few minor off's but all got back to cars with big dusty smiles on their faces.

Yes and i have to agree with Deb and Luke AMTRA is the best ever.

Thanks again .

Rudi
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2015 21:53 by Mat R. Reason: Minor spelling

Marysville 15th March 17 Mar 2015 00:42 #8978

• flipper
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 63
Another fun ride Phil - thanks for organising it!

I had a ball on the little XR200R, and managed to give it a decent workout to check it's 'ride-worthiness'. Only had to fix a couple of minor problems during the ride, but have found that new clutch plates are desperately needed before I take it out again.

Thanks to everyone for making it an enjoyable day, and especially to Mark for sitting in the dust at the back, doing tailman duties.

Peter D
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 00:43 by flipper.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds