Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Kawasaki WorldSBK VIP Marquee Invitation - Phillip

Kawasaki WorldSBK VIP Marquee Invitation - Phillip 13 Feb 2019 17:14 #29094

• Jason375
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
URGENT OFFER! World Superbikes - Phillip IslandDue to a cancellation - Kawasaki have an exclusive offer for Kawasaki Team Green Australia members$500 KAWASAKI MARQUEE TICKETS - 10 seats only 
World Superbike - Phillip IslandRound 1, 22-24 February 2019Kawasaki VIP Marquee Ticket DealWhat is included:
  • 3-day ticket into the Phillip Island Circuit event
  • Marquee on Gardner Straight
  • Morning tea, Lunch, Afternoon tea
  • Soft drink, juice, tea, coffee (The bar will serve alcohol – cash only purchase)
  • Paddock Access
  • Pit Walks on Saturday and Sunday
  • Special stories and access with Kawasaki staff
  • Official Program
  • Elevated outdoor seating attached to the marquee
  • A chance to meet the Kawasaki Racing Team and peek behind the scenes.
Getting to Phillip Island and accommodation is up to each person to sort out and pay for. Once you get to the track, Kawasaki will look after our guests with a nice Marquee to sit in, elevated seating on Gardner Straight, tours, food and refreshments.How Much?
  • Kawasaki Team Green Price is $500 each ticket.
Kawasaki are offering a subsided price to our Kawasaki Team Green Australia members.  These tickets are valued at $850 each.  This has come about due to a table cancellation by a group. Tickets are limited:
  • Only 10 seats available.
The tickets will get the person into the track for 3 days (Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd, Sunday 24th February) and into the Kawasaki VIP Marquee and exclusive Kawasaki Racing Team garage tours and interaction.There is an expo area with a Kawasaki display and other vendors selling motorcycle related products and you will get to tour the pit garages of the World Superbike team.  The 2019 KRT World SBK clothing range will be on sale at this event.How to Book?
Email to: [url=mailto:marketing@kawasaki.com.au?subject=Kawasaki%20WorldSBK%20-%20Ticket%20Offer%20-%20VIP%20Marquee]marketing@kawasaki.com.au[/url]Bookings to be received by: Wednesday 20th January 2019How do you Pay?
This can be paid directly to Kawasaki by direct deposit OR with a credit card.If you have any questions, please send an email to the Kawasaki Marketing Team: [url=mailto:marketing@kawasaki.com.au?subject=Kawasaki%20-%20Question%20-%20WorldSBK%20VIP%20Marquee]marketing@kawasaki.com.au[/url]
"I'D RATHER BE RIDING"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kawasaki WorldSBK VIP Marquee Invitation - Phillip 13 Feb 2019 17:16 #29095

• Jason375
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm not going but thought I would put up if anyone interested
How to Book?
Email to: [url=mailto:marketing@kawasaki.com.au?subject=Kawasaki%20WorldSBK%20-%20Ticket%20Offer%20-%20VIP%20Marquee]marketing@kawasaki.com.au[/url]Bookings to be received by: Wednesday 20th January 2019How do you Pay?
This can be paid directly to Kawasaki by direct deposit OR with a credit card.If you have any questions, please send an email to the Kawasaki Marketing Team: [url=mailto:marketing@kawasaki.com.au?subject=Kawasaki%20-%20Question%20-%20WorldSBK%20VIP%20Marquee]marketing@kawasaki.com.au[/url]
"I'D RATHER BE RIDING"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds