Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Adventure Bound Yarra State Park and beyond 26 Jan

Adventure Bound Yarra State Park and beyond 26 Jan 27 Jan 2019 18:12 #28920

• blackandblue
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for a good ride, Will and Scott.
It could have been a bit tricky with the number of riders; the heat and dust; and some of the trails you chose, but it all went very well, in no small part due to your sound and flexible management of the day's ride.
I figure that you owe me a beer -due to the extended lunch at the Reefton Pub - because I had to wait around so long, I had to buy myself a second pot. You should be able to recover the cost from the bloke who rode off with his tailbag unzipped and who would be grateful that his wallet was seen on the track and recovered by one of the tail end riders.
For adventure riding you can count the whole distance covered. My odometer read 325km for the day when I parked the bike at home again.
Bruce.
Bruce.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventure Bound Yarra State Park and beyond 26 Jan 27 Jan 2019 22:42 #28924

• Scott200
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
Hey Bruce , I will be happy to buy you that beer on the next one . Bummer about the clutch Will , happy to wait mate , might head out to look for some more tracks while you’re busy in your garage . Catch up soon  . Regards Scott
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds