Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: new bike

new bike 21 Aug 2015 22:24 #11812

• seano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • liv'n the moty life
  • Thank you received: 30
David Smith wrote:
I'd be looking at a 450yammy  or  throw in a curve ball 300ktm.  What about a 250 berg that hasn't been riders since April ..    All seriousness key factors I look at. What extras does the model have? Price some common parts you need and check out the difference!   If it's a common bike you will get spares anywhere and have options if your dealer relationship turns to poo.    But all in all look at resale as it hurts to upgrade down the track if your betas worth nothing !!   Been there but not with a beta.    
yeh , have been considering these things ,the beta seems to have yammy components  i.e. nissan brakes ,with husky original marzzochi forks (on the race model), a berg not so long a go was a new kid on the block and soon became a legend , like my 390 , if anyone is interested in buying a really good bike
out of curiosity I asked the dealer how much for a set of rad shrouds , as lately i have broken both left and right on the berg lately , from berg $ 134 dollars a set , for the beta $42 a set
I just wanna ride me moty B)
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2015 22:36 by seano.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

new bike 22 Aug 2015 01:09 #11815

• twisti3s
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Go the Beta i have 2 of them done 5000+km 180hrs on my 15 so far Love the bike :D
The 14 has got 140hrs going strong only normal maintenance, mine are both 300RR smokers.
Know a few people with sherco's reliability maybe a issue as witness at lots of events.
Chat to Matt at raceline for a good Beta deal.
Beta 300RR MY15 - Serviced and race-prepped by Moto Melbourne

new bike 22 Aug 2015 14:21 #11837

• alex peacock
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
You should also consider a yam like als
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds