Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Star Glen Lodge

Star Glen Lodge 18 May 2015 20:55 #10267

• Paul Dwyer
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Used a HCR sponser on the weekend by going to Star Glen Lodge for Friday , Saturday night leaving Sunday. 
Arrived Friday night after work &  a quick dinner in yea at the pub. 
Star glen is easy to get to not far after bonnie doon bridge. We arrived to a warm welcome was shown our room then joined other guest around the fire every one was so friendly. 
The next day me & my son kitted up for a ride first out of corurse. Zak started siding the grass track then went on to the gully junior track. 
I went to check the rest of the place out whilst his mum &  brother watched over him. The  other parts of property are rocky like the high country then there are sections like king lake then if you won't something more you can go out into the state Forrest. 
Saturday arvo was spent throwing snow balls at each other on top of Buller. 
Sunday morning we went out again with Zak getting taken up to the sumit & down mr t trail he dropped it a few times  but did a great job for      
A 7 year old on a DRZ 70 theses rocks & ruts are mighty big when your wheels are that small. 
After all that the kids chased the dogs around some more whilst we packed up. 
All in All  Star Glen is pretty close to Melbourne  , mans fields 20 min up the road.
rooms r comfy.
they will do brecky & dinner for u. 
The tracks r on the property no rec reg or lic required.
you can have a fire out side. 
Great for kids on  mini bikes ( not good for complete novices like PW 50 novice )
any way we all had a great week end with out a epic drive to get there
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serge C
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds