Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the AMTRA forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Why pay

Why pay 12 May 2015 08:00 #10164

• craig525
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I now this will start a shit fight but why should i pay $60 a year to go on rides when AMTRA members post same rides on other internet sites for free and other members post rides on the AMTRA open forum  :)
current ride 2012 ktm300exc gone but not forgotten heaps of orange
The topic has been locked.

Why pay 12 May 2015 08:48 #10165

• Serge C
  • Administrator
  • I Wanna Be Sedated
  • Thank you received: 169
craig525 wrote:
I now this will start a shit fight but why should i pay $60 a year to go on rides when AMTRA members post same rides on other internet sites for free and other members post rides on the AMTRA open forum  :)

Answer your own question, Craig!

Why did you join AMTRA in the first place?
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things!" - Tyrion Lannister

Why pay 12 May 2015 09:23 #10166

• craig525
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Is that the best response you can come up with  very average :up::up::up: 
current ride 2012 ktm300exc gone but not forgotten heaps of orange

Why pay 12 May 2015 10:30 #10167

• Phil Randall
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Craig,    Any club or group is only as good as you make it for yourself.    Join in and participate and I can assure you that the returns will be there in the long term.
               It does work!!.
Phil R.

Why pay 12 May 2015 10:51 #10168

• DarrenD
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
This is an open forum as is the other one. We cannot stop AMTRA members putting rides up on other forums and we can't stop forum members posting rides here. I guess the final call on the $60 membership fee is up to you. Serge's comment on why you joined AMTRA to start off with will help you make a decision on remaining a member or not.

Your post may ignite a bit of a shit fight but if all our members had the same attitude as you we wouldn't have a club.
Last Edit: 12 May 2015 10:57 by DarrenD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serge C

Why pay 12 May 2015 12:14 #10170

• sandra bob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Do they come in pink? - YES THEY DO!!
  • Thank you received: 20
DarrenD wrote:
This is an open forum as is the other one. We cannot stop AMTRA members putting rides up on other forums and we can't stop forum members posting rides here. I guess the final call on the $60 membership fee is up to you. Serge's comment on why you joined AMTRA to start off with will help you make a decision on remaining a member or not.

Your post may ignite a bit of a shit fight but if all our members had the same attitude as you we wouldn't have a club.
Well said Darren.....well said!:D
Do they come in pink? YES THEY DO!!

Why pay 12 May 2015 12:15 #10171

• sandra bob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Do they come in pink? - YES THEY DO!!
  • Thank you received: 20
Phil Randall wrote:
Craig,    Any club or group is only as good as you make it for yourself.    Join in and participate and I can assure you that the returns will be there in the long term.
               It does work!!.
Phil R.
So true Phil :D
Do they come in pink? YES THEY DO!!

Why pay 12 May 2015 13:13 #10173

• Willbar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
You do make a good point Craig, but for myself the advantages certainly outweigh the $60 I pay to be a member of a great organisation, as far as I'm concerned I think the fees could be higher for the return we get as members, but that is only my opinion for what it is worth.
Besides if you were not a member you would not be able to give the likes of Serge and Robbo the shits, and that's worth every part of the $60 bucks :) 
It is only when a mosquito lands on your balls that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

Why pay 12 May 2015 13:23 #10174

• twisti3s
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Think the money is worth it!
Just not happy when i miss out on a place on ride run on AMTRA that has some of its places taken via a free forum. That definitely makes me question.
Beta 300RR MY15 - Serviced and race-prepped by Moto Melbourne

Why pay 12 May 2015 13:36 #10175

• Ron H
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
twisti3s wrote:
Think the money is worth it!
Just not happy when i miss out on a place on ride run on AMTRA that has some of its places taken via a free forum. That definitely makes me question.
I know its a pain when you miss out on a ride but you need to look outside the box and see the bigger picture by inviting people from free forums to ride with our club can only make us bigger and better when they see what we offer for the $60 membership fee and they sign up and start putting on their own rides
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds